PowerManager LTS Load Shed Switch is designed to allow the most efficient use of the generator by monitoring and managing the backed up selected and non-selected circuits. Pair a smaller generator with the Powermanager switch and gain up to whole house coverage through load shedding. This switch cycles off non-essential circuits when the generator approaches overload condition, allowing essential circuits to remain powered. When essential circuit demand is satisfied the non-essential circuits are powered back on. 200 Amp, service entrance rated, load shedding capability and 16 circuit load center built-in. This switch is designed to operate with the digital controls that are used on air-cooled and liquid cooled generators from 8 kW through 45 kW.
The LTS is housed in an aluminum NEMA 3R enclosure. It is service entrance rated at 200 amps and also has a built in 16 circuit priority load center. The main contactor protects the selected priority circuits while the secondary contactor protects the remaining, non-selected circuits located in the existing electrical panel. The cover is side hinged for easy access. Functions include utility coil voltage drop-out <60%. Standby coil voltage sensor 90%. Utility coil voltage pickup >80%. Load shed activation 58 Hz for >3 seconds or below 50 Hz for >1/2 second. Automatic load return adjustable.
- No. of Poles: 2
- Current Rating (amps): 200
- Voltage Rating (VAC): 250
- Utility Voltage Monitor (fixed) Pick-up: 75%
- Utility Voltage Monitor (fixed) Dropout: 65%
- Return to Utility: approx. 15 sec.
- Exerciser weekly for 12 minutes: Standard
- UL Listed: Standard
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 42" x 20" x 7.25"
- Total of Pre-wired Circuits in Priority Load Center: 16
- No. 15A 120V: 5
- No. 20A 120V: 5
- No. 20A 240V: 1
- No. 40A 240V: 1
- No. 50A 240V: 1
- Circuit Breaker Protected Available RMS Symmetrical Fault Current @ 250 Volts: 10,000
- Approximate Weight: 80 Lbs.