DetailsGuaranteed lowest price. FREE Freight & Liftgate Service. This generator will be delivered with zero freight charges, and liftgate service is also included. This means the truck driver will lower the unit to the ground, and you move it from there.
This Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac’s OHVI engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages. True Power Technology, best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances. Evolution Controller, the next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons. Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18" from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes. When combined with a Smart Switch (sold separately), re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install. In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5” of water column. Durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure (bisque) perfect for all weather conditions. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds. Tool-less fuel conversion, switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools. All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation, and can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Mobile Link compatible, this cellular remote monitoring system allows you to check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.. Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.. Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions. 5 year limited warranty.
- Model: 006730-0
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 20,000 Watts
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG): 18,000 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG): 83.3/75
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: Less than 5%
- Phase: 90 Amp
- Number of Rotor Poles: 1
- Rated AC Frequency: 2
- Power Factor: 60 Hz
- Battery Requirement (not included): 1.0
- Unit Weight (lb/kg): Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in/mm: 516/234.1
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load: 66
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator in Quiet-Test low-speed exercise mode: 60
- Exercise duration: 5 min
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Cylinder Block: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead Valve
- Ignition System: Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Governor System: Electronic
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Oil Capacity Including Filter: Approx. 1.9 qt/1.8 L
- Operating rpm: 3,600
- Fuel Consumption Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr): 1/2 Load 205 (5.8), Full Load 308 (8.72)
- Fuel Consumption Liquid Propane ft³/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr]: 1/2 Load 75.6 (2.08) [7.87], Full Load 140 (3.85) [14.57]
- 2-Line Plain Text Multilingual LCD Display : Simple user interface for ease of operation.
- Mode Button Auto: Automatic Start on Utility failure. 7 day exerciser.
- Mode Button Manual: Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility fails, transfer to load takes place.
- Mode Button Off: Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate.
- Ready to Run/Maintenance Messages: Standard
- Engine Run Hours Indication: Standard
- Programmable start delay between 2-1500 seconds: Standard (programmable by dealer only)
- Utility Voltage Loss/Return to Utility Adjustable (Brownout Setting):
- Future Set Capable Exerciser/Exercise Set Error Warning: From 140-171 V/190-216 V
- Run/Alarm/Maintenance Logs: Standard
- Engine Start Sequence: 50 Events Each
- Starter Lock-out: Cyclic cranking: 16 sec on, 7 rest (90 sec maximum duration).
- Smart Battery Charger: Starter cannot re-engage until 5 sec after engine has stopped.
- Charger Fault/Missing AC Warning: Standard
- Low Battery/Battery Problem Protection and Battery Condition Indication: Standard
- Automatic Voltage Regulation with Over and Under Voltage Protection: Standard
- Under-Frequency/Overload/Stepper Overcurrent Protection: Standard
- Safety Fused/Fuse Problem Protection: Standard
- Automatic Low Oil Pressure/High Oil Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Overcrank/Overspeed (@ 72 Hz)/rpm Sense Loss Shutdown: Standard
- High Engine Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Internal Fault/Incorrect Wiring Protection: Standard
- Common External Fault Capability: Standard
- Field Upgradable Firmware: Standard
Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution Controller (English/Spanish/French/Portuguese), Electronic Governor, External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators, GFCI Duplex Outlet, Sound Attenuated Enclosure, Flexible Fuel Line Connector, Composite Mounting Pad.
- Additional Information
Power Source LPG / NG