DetailsGuaranteed lowest price. FREE Freight & Liftgate Service. This generator will be delivered with zero freight charges, and liftgate service is also included. This means the truck driver will lower the unit to the ground, and you move it from there.
Affordable, Automatic 24/7 Backup Power. With Generac PowerPact you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your home and family are protected 24/7 from the dangers of power outages. Cover just the essential electrical items with the most affordable automatic backup generator available on the market. True Power Technology best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances. The Generac OHV engine is designed for reliability and long-life operation. Digital controller with LED status and fault indicators. Certified for 18" Installation to the home. Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes. Three of the four sides are easily removable for simplified service and maintenance access. All-weather steel enclosure. Durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. The engine runs on existing liquid propane or natural gas for a continuous, worry-free fuel supply. Mobile Link compatible. Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away (sold separately). Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home. Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center, in Wisconsin, provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions. 3 year limited warranty.
- Model: 006561-0
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 7,000 Watts
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) : 6,000 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts: 29.2 / 25
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: 30 Amp
- Phase: 1
- Number of Rotor Poles: 2
- Rated AC Frequency: 60Hz
- Power Factor: 1.0
- Battery Requirement (not included): Group U1, 12 Volts and 300 CCA Minimum
- Unit Weight (lb/kg): 360/163.3
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in./mm: 36 x 27 x 25/915 x 676 x 640
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load**: 69
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHV
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Displacement: 420 cc
- Cylinder Block: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead Valve
- Ignition System: Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Governor System: Mechanical
- Starter: 12 VDC
- Oil Capacity: Approx. 1.2 qt/1.1 L
- Operating rpm: 3,600
- Fuel Consumption Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr) 1/2 Load: 73 (2.07)
- Fuel Consumption Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr) Full Load: 117 (3.31)
- Fuel Consumption Natural Gas Liquid Propane ft³/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr] 1/2 Load: 26.2 (0.73) [2.75]
- Fuel Consumption Natural Gas Liquid Propane ft³/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr] Full Load: 46.8 (1.3) [4.91]
- LED Indicators: Simple user interface for ease of operation.
- Mode Switch Auto: Automatic Start on Utility failure. 7 day exerciser.
- Mode Switch Off: Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate.
- Mode Switch Manual/Test (start): Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility fails, transfer to load takes place.
- Engine Start Sequence: Cyclic cranking: Engine cranks a maximum of five times at factory set intervals and durations.
- Engine Warm-up: 6 sec
- Engine Cool-Down: 1 min
- Starter Lock-out: Starter cannot re-engage until 5 sec after engine has stopped.
- 2.5 Amp Smart Battery Charger: Standard
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: Standard
- Automatic Low Oil Level Shutdown: Standard
- Overspeed Shutdown: Standard
- Underspeed Shutdown: Standard
- High Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Overcrank Protection: Standard
- Safety Fused: Standard
- Wiring Error Detection: Standard
- Battery Problem Warning: Standard
- Charger Problem Warning: Standard
- RPM Sensor Loss Shutdown: Standard
- Maintenance Indicators (Indicate Break-in and Regular Maintenance is due): Standard
True Power Electrical Technology, Digital LED Controller, Galvaneal Steel Rust Resistant Sound Attenuated Enclosure, External Main Circuit Breaker and Control Panel Access, Flexible Fuel Line Connector, Composite Mounting Pads.
- Additional Information
Power Source LPG / NG