DetailsAccess the power of a large portable generator to back up more items during a power outage. Back up many lights and appliances . Protect 12 circuits now, and expand to 16 circuits as needs change. Position like a subpanel (flush or surface mount) inside your home or garage. Suitable for surface or flush mounting. Kit includes necessary components. Find everything you need in this box. Use with any portable generators equipped with a 50A twist-lock outlet, including: GP15000E, GP17500E and XG10000E. Safely and easily deliver power from your portable generator to your home’s electrical panel during a power outage. With a Generac manual transfer switch, you no longer need to run extension cords to your appliances, and you can even back up hard-wired appliances like your furnace or water heater. Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump, and septic pump. Easy to maintain and expand: interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch. Mechanically interlocked generator and utility breakers prevent dangerous backfeeding to avoid injuring utility line workers.
- Circuits Provided: 12
- Max # Circuits: 16
- Max Amps @ 240V: 60 Amp
- Included Breakers: 3 - 15 Amp 1-pole, 3 - 20 Amp 1-pole, 1 - 20 Amp 2-pole, 1 - 30 Amp 2-pole, 1 - 50 Amp 2-pole
- Required Main Breaker in Load Center (provided by installer): 100 Amp 2-pole
- Male Inlet Configuration Power Inlet Box: CS6365 NEMA 3R
- Switch Enclosure Type: NEMA 1
- Switch Dimensions: 14-3/8"" W x 11-1/2"" H x 3-3/8"" D
- Shipping Dimensions: 17"" W x 17"" H x 12"" D
- Shipping Weight (lbs).: 33
- Model: 6296
50A transfer switch for flush or surface mounting, 10' cord 6/4 with 14-50 male and CS6364 50A locking female, 50A aluminum power inlet box (must be hardwired), install manual, wiring harness, conduit and fittings, wire connectors.
- Additional Information