DetailsBack up the lights, appliances and hard-wired items you can’t live without. Protect 10 circuits now, and expand to 16 circuits as needs change. Position like a subpanel (flush or surface mount) inside your home or garage. Suitable for surface or flush mounting. Kit includes necessary components. Use with any portable generators equipped with a 30A twist-lock outlet, including: GP5500, GP6500E, GP7500E, XG6500, XG7000E, XG8000E, XP6500E and XP8000E. Safely and easily deliver power from your portable generator to your home’s electrical panel during a power outage. With a Generac manual transfer switch, you no longer need to run extension cords to your appliances, and you can even back up hard-wired appliances like your furnace or water heater. Easy to maintain and expand - interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch. Mechanically interlocked generator and utility breakers prevent dangerous backfeeding to avoid injuring utility line workers.
- Circuits Provided: 10
- Max # Circuits: 16
- Max Amps @ 240V: 30 Amp
- Included Breakers: 3 - 15 Amp 1-pole, 3 - 20 Amp 1-pole, 1 - 20 Amp 2-pole, 1 - 30 Amp 2-pole
- Required Main Breaker in Load Center (provided by installer): 60 Amp 2-pole
- Male Inlet Configuration Power Inlet Box: L14-30 NEMA 3R
- Switch Enclosure Type: NEMA 1
- Switch Dimensions: 14-3/8"" W x 11-1/2"" H x 3-3/8"" D
- Shipping Dimensions: 17"" W x 17"" H x 12"" D
- Shipping Weight (lbs).: 28
- Model: 6295
30A transfer switch for flush or surface mounting, 10' cord 10/4 with L14-30 male and female ends, 30A aluminum power inlet box (must be hardwired), install manual, wiring harness, conduit and fittings, wire connectors.
- Additional Information