DetailsGuaranteed lowest price. FREE Freight & Liftgate Service. This generator will be delivered with zero freight charges, and liftgate service is also included. This means the truck driver will lower the unit to the ground, and you move it from there.
Built for renewable energy applications designed specifically to interact with off-grid renewable energy applications, Generac introduces the first generator intended for alternative energy interaction. It is capable of tying into an inverter and battery storage system to supplement the alternative energy source. This provides the cleanest running, low emission solution to recharging house batteries. Extended run capability. This innovative oil circulation system extends the maintenance intervals by an unprecedented 5 times the industry standard by offering 500 hour maintenance intervals. G-Flex Variable Speed Technology, by utilizing patented variable speed technology, the generator is capable of running at various RPMs depending on the electrical demand, resulting in quieter operation, better fuel economy and produce power at <2.0% total harmonic distortion for quality power. The Generac OHVI engine is specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most sever outages. engineered and built in the USA. Evolution Controller, the next generation of intuitive controllers, the evolution controller features a multilingual, two-line lcd text display with color-coded backlit buttons. Can be installed only 18" from the home, if located away from doors, windows, and fresh air intakes, unless otherwise directed by local codes. Rhinocoat aluminum enclosure, durable Rhinocoat powder-coat finish helps make sturdy aluminum enclosures perfect for all weather conditions. Enclosure is able to withstand 150 mph winds. Fuel options with tool-less conversion the Generac Ecogen runs on LP fuel or natural gas, and easily converts during installation without the need for tools. 3 year, 2000 hour limited warranty.
- Model: 006103-0
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 15,000 Watts
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) : 15,000 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG): 62.5/62.5
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 2%
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: 65 Amp
- Phase: 1
- Number of Rotor Poles: 2
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Factor: 1.0
- Battery Requirement (not included) : Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Unit Weight (lb/kg): 536/243
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in/mm: 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load: 63
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Cylinder Block: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead Valve
- Ignition System: Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Governor System: Electronic
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Oil Capacity Including Filter: Approx. 3.75 qt/3.55 L
- Operating rpm: 2,700-3,600
- Fuel Consumption ft³/hr (m³/hr): 1/2 Load 134 (3.79), Full Load 281 (7.96)
- Fuel Consumption ft³/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr]: 1/2 Load 47.61 (1.32) [4.99], Full Load 104.4 (2.87) [10.86]
- 2-Line Plain Text Multilingual LCD Display:
- Mode Button Auto: Automatic Start on Utility failure.
- Mode Button Manual: Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility fails, transfer to load takes place.
- Mode Button Off: Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate.
- Ready to Run/Maintenance Messages: Standard
- Engine Run Hours Indication: Standard
- Programmable start delay between 2-1500 seconds: Standard (programmable by dealer only)
- Utility Voltage Loss/Return to Utility Adjustable: From 140-171 V/190-216 V
- Future Set Capable Exerciser/Exercise Set Error Warning: Standard
- Run/Alarm/Maintenance Logs: 50 Events Each
- Engine Start Sequence: Cyclic cranking: Engine cranks a maximum of five times at factory set intervals and durations.
- Starter Lock-out: Starter cannot re-engage until 5 sec after engine has stopped.
- Smart Battery Charger: Standard
- Charger Fault/Missing AC Warning: Standard
- Low Battery/Battery Problem Protection and Battery Condition Indication: Standard
- Automatic Voltage Regulation with Over and Under Voltage Protection: Standard
- Under-Frequency/Overload/Stepper Overcurrent Protection: Standard
- Safety Fused/Fuse Problem Protection: Standard
- Automatic Low Oil Pressure/High Oil Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Overcrank/Overspeed (@ 72 Hz)/rpm Sense Loss Shutdown: Standard
- High Engine Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Internal Fault/Incorrect Wiring Protection: Standard
- Common External Fault Capability: Standard
- Field Upgradable Firmware: Standard
Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution Controller (English/Spanish/French/Portuguese), Electronic Governor, External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators, GFCI Duplex Outlet, Sound Attenuated Enclosure, Flexible Fuel Line Connector, Composite Mounting Pad, Protective Base Fascia.
- Additional Information
Power Source LPG / NG