DetailsGuaranteed lowest price. FREE Freight & Liftgate Service. This generator will be delivered with zero freight charges, and liftgate service is also included. This means the truck driver will lower the unit to the ground, and you move it from there.
Until now, the only options available in a portable propane generator required the propane tank to be separately carried, where it would then sit to the side of the generator while in use. The LP3250 incorporates a tank holder into the frame itself, so the propane tank sits securely out of the way. It eliminates the hassle of a stand-alone tank and the awkward fuel line that goes along with it. Take the LP3250 along for outdoor events, camping or job site use, or use it around the home for projects and emergency backup. This integrated fuel tank holder secures a 20 or 30 lb LP tank to unit for easier and safer transportation. 20 lb tank provides 9.0 hour run time, comparable to run time of same size portable gasoline generator. Conveniently located fuel line quickly connects to standard size LP tanks. Dolly-style handles and low grab bar increase maneuverability; handles fold down for compact storage. Wheel kit included. Hardened-steel tube cradle is a rugged 1-1/4 inch diameter. Low-oil pressure protection safeguards the engine from damage. Covered outlets are protected from the elements. Circuit breakers provide overload protection. Unlike gasoline, it can be stored indefinitely without deterioration, and safely transported without spillage. Emits low carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons and fewer toxic pollutants than gasoline. Non-toxic and biodegradable. Safe, stable and long shelf-life.
- Model No.: 6000
- Running Watts: 3250
- Starting Watts: 3750
- Engine Size: 212cc
- Engine Type: Generac OHV
- Low-oil Shutdown: Yes
- Starting Method: Manual/Pull
- Covered Outlets: Yes
- Outlets: (2) 5-20R (20 Amp)120V, (1) L14-20R (20 Amp) twist-lock
- Fuel Tank Type & Size (sold separately): 20 or 30 lb propane tank
- Run Time @ 50%: 9.0 hours (with 20 lb. tank)
- Handles: Dolly-style, folding, locking
- Wheels: 9.5 solid wheels
- First Oil Included: Yes
- Emission Certified: EPA-49 states
- Warranty: 2 yr. Residential, 1 yr. Commercial
- Weight (without LP tank): 137 lbs.
- Start Switch Type: On/Off Toggle
- On/Off Toggle: On/Off Toggle
- A/C Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- A/C Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated 120/240 VAC Amperage: 27A@120V/13.5A@240V
- Max 120/240 VAC Amperage: Max 120/240 VAC Amperage
- Recommended Oil: SAE30
- Lubrication Method: Splash Pump
- Choke Type: Manual Lever
- Fuel Shut Off: Manual Lever
- Idle Control: No
LP3250 Propane Generator and wheel kit.
- Additional Information
Power Source LPG / NG