For Sale in California only.
Durable, easy to use and built to last, these rugged pressure washers feature an industrial-grade triplex pump and a durable, welded steel frame that protects both the engine and pump. Powerful Generac horizontal-shaft OHV engines are the largest available for pressure washers with these pressure ratings. Easily accessible industrial-grade triplex pump with ceramic-coated pistons for durability and long life, quick-connect hose fittings for ease of use, and adjustable pressure regulator for complete water pressure control. Perfectly balanced engine and pump for almost effortless pressure washer maneuverability, regardless of the terrain. Ergonomic Generac spray gun with soft grip and easy-to-pull inverted fulcrum trigger reduces fatigue. Welded steel frame to protect the engine and pump.Ergonomic Generac spray gun with soft grip, and easy-to-pull inverted fulcrum trigger reduces fatigue. Includes an adjustable auxiliary handle for more precise control.Integrated unloader valve for easy engine startup.
- GPM: 2.8
- Cleaning Power (PSI x GPM) : 8400
- Pump: Triplex with ceramic-coated pistons and pressure adjustment valve
- Engine: Generac OHV with low-oil shutdown
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- High-Pressure Hose : 35 feet, non-marring rubber
- Quick-Click™ Nozzle Tips: (5) 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees, Soap
- Limited Warranty: 3 years