DetailsGuaranteed lowest price. FREE Freight & Liftgate Service. This generator will be delivered with zero freight charges, and liftgate service is also included. This means the truck driver will lower the unit to the ground, and you move it from there.
CARB compliant. This compact yet rugged unit is easy to transport to job sites while still packing power with Generac’s OHVI engine. Full panel GFCI protection is OSHA and NEC 2011 compliant. Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise. Integrated lifting eye allows for easy transport and security on the job site. 120/240V selector allows full 120V power or 120/240V power output. Generac’s OHVI engine was designed specifically for generators. It out runs many competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer and has a significantly longer period between scheduled maintenance checkups. Durable construction with hardened 1.25"" steel tube cradle and cast metal corners minimizes damage from rough handling. TruePower technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances. Low oil pressure shutdown protects engine from damage. On/off switch and fuel shut-off conveniently located on control panel. Covered outlets for more protection from the environment. Handle and wheel kit available separately. Maintenance kit included.
- Running Watts: 6500
- Starting Watts: 8125
- Engine Displacement: 410cc
- Engine Type: Generac OHVI
- Starting Method: Electric/Manual
- Battery Included: Yes
- Pressure Lube with Filter: Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Shutdown: Yes
- Fuel Tank: Steel, 9.0 Gal.
- Run Time at 50% Load: 11 Hours
- Full-Panel GFCI Protection - OSHA Compliant: Yes
- Idle Control: Yes
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 5%
- 120/240V Selector Switch: Yes
- GFCI Protected Outlets: (4) 5-20R 120V (1) L5-30R 120V Twist-Lock (1) L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock
- Single-Point Lifting Eye: Included
- Handle Style: Folding/Locking
- Wheel type: 10"" Semi-Solid Wheels
- Maintenance Kit: Included
- Dimensions (L"" x W"" x H""): 34.5 x 29 x 27.5
- Product Weight (Pounds): 241
- Warranty - Residential/Commercial: 3 Year Ltd.
- Configuration/Emissions: CARB
- Model: 5934
- Additional Information
Power Source Gas