DetailsDomino Joiner DF 500 Q Set (including trim stop and cross stop) features a unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time.. Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time. Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels. Pivoting Fence allows you to create angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°. Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement. With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing. Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application. 7 different step positions for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment. Rapid bit change means you can change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size. Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material.
The CT MINI is compact and light weight, but has enough capacity for common jobsite tasks. Sporting large wheels and double casters, this unit can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on low setting), the CT MINI can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise distractions. One disposable filter comes standard on this model, with the option of additional dry and wet filters to meet your needs. The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport simple and efficient. Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool-triggered or manual on-off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control. As with all CT dust extractors, the 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5m) antistatic hose comes standard. Quick on/off foot actuated brake prevents roll-off during usage or during transport. The ergonomic handle makes maneuvering these small and light dust extractors a breeze. The main filter can be changed without using tools. The internal sensors monitor the fluid level, for wet applications, and switch the mobile dust extractor off automatically when the container is full.
- Domino DF 500
- Cutter spindle speed: 24,300 rpm
- DOMINO slot cutter diameter: 5/6/8/10 mm
- Miter routing: 0-90°; stop positions at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°
- Movable stepped stop: 16/20/22/25/28/36/40 mm
- Power consumption: 420 watts
- Routing depth stop: 12/15/20/25/28 mm
- Routing height adjuster with scale: 5-30 mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- CT MINI HEPA Dust Extractor
- Container/filter bag capacity: 2.6 gal/2 gal (10 liters/7.5 liters)
- Depth x width x height: 17.5" x 13.5" x 16.5" (440 x 340 x 420 mm)
- Maximum suction capacity: 137 CFM (2807 l/min)
- Maximum vacuum: 96" static water lift (20000 Pa)
- Noise (sound level): 62 dB (low setting) - 72 dB (maximum setting)
- Power consumption: 400-1200 watts / 3.3-10 amps 120 v AC
- Weight: 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
Domino DF 500, CT MINI HEPA Dust Extractor, Trim stop, Cross stop, DO MINO cutter D 5, Plug-it power cord, Support bracket, Wrench, Systainer, Antistatic suction hose, Filter bag, Filters.
- Additional Information
Includes 2 Tools Power Source Corded