DetailsDrywall sanding used to be a messy, labor intensive task but not any longer with the new Festool PLANEX drywall sander. Two lengths, one machine - extend or reduce quickly and easily in seconds. Two-speed gears for efficient, rapid material removal on walls and ceilings. Robust, reliable drive components and efficient power transfer. Adjustable suction power decreases the perceived weight of the machine. The suction from the optional CT 36 AutoClean Dust Extractor can be regulated with a dial that's right at your fingertips. By regulating the suction, the PLANEX will support its own weight which reduces fatigue. Its longer lasting, less expensive sanding abrasives reduce operating costs and total cost of ownership. A modular design allows the unit to be collapsed in size for spaces ranging from hallways to full rooms to high ceilings. The Festool PLANEX Drywall Sander is a virtually dust-free drywall sanding solution when coupled with Festool's CT 36 AutoClean Dust Extractor.
The CT MINI is compact and light weight, but has enough capacity for common jobsite tasks. Sporting large wheels and double casters, this unit can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on low setting), the CT MINI can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise distractions. One disposable filter comes standard on this model, with the option of additional dry and wet filters to meet your needs. The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport simple and efficient. Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool-triggered or manual on-off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control. As with all CT dust extractors, the 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5m) antistatic hose comes standard. Quick on/off foot actuated brake prevents roll-off during usage or during transport. The ergonomic handle makes maneuvering these small and light dust extractors a breeze. The main filter can be changed without using tools. The internal sensors monitor the fluid level, for wet applications, and switch the mobile dust extractor off automatically when the container is full.
- PLANEX LHS 225 Drywall Sander
- Power: 550 W
- Rotational speed: 340 - 910 rpm
- Sanding pad dia.: 215 mm (8.5")
- Abrasive dia.: 225 mm (8.9")
- Tool holder: D 13/10
- Dust extractor connection dia.: 36 mm (1.4"), (27 mm (1.06"))
- Length of short version (without extension pipe): 1.10 m (43.3")
- Length of long version (with extension pipe): 1.60 m ( 63.0")
- Short version Weight without cable: 3.80 kg (8.4 lbs)
- Long version Weight without cable: 4.60 kg (10.1 lbs)
- CT MINI HEPA Dust Extractor
- Container/filter bag capacity: 2.6 gal/2 gal (10 liters/7.5 liters)
- Depth x width x height: 17.5" x 13.5" x 16.5" (440 x 340 x 420 mm)
- Maximum suction capacity: 137 CFM (2807 l/min)
- Maximum vacuum: 96" static water lift (20000 Pa)
- Noise (sound level): 62 dB (low setting) - 72 dB (maximum setting)
- Power consumption: 400-1200 watts / 3.3-10 amps 120 v AC
- Weight: 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
PLANEX LHS 225 Drywall Sander, CT MINI HEPA Dust Extractor, 9" sanding pad, 9" P150-grit Brilliant sanding sheet, 1 extension pole, control unit, Plug-It Cord and MAXI Systainer, Antistatic suction hose, Filter bag, Filters.
- Additional Information
Includes 2 Tools Power Source Corded