DetailsThe TS 75 EQ Plunge Cut Track Saw ia capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work. Suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. When used with Festool guide rails, you have ultimate control over the TS saw for perfectly straight cuts. Add the replaceable splinterguard, and a splinter-free cut is achievable on both sides of the blade. Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback. The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor. Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal. The TS 75 makes the actual cut right on the edge of the scribe line, even on bevel cuts. Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material. The electronics also maintain a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw’s motor from thermal and current overload. Simple depth adjustment allows you to expose only the part of the blade necessary for the cut. The plunge action allows cut placement anywhere on the cut line for straight cuts or cut-outs into material.
The CT MIDI is one of Festool's most portable mobile dust extractors. It's compact and light weight, but has enough capacity for common jobsite tasks. The CT MIDI is slightly larger in size than the CT MINI, but offers increased capacity for heavier on-site use. Sporting large wheels and double casters, this unit can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on low setting), the CT MIDI can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise distractions. One disposable filter comes standard on this model, with the option of additional dry and wet filters to meet your needs. The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport simple and efficient. Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool-triggered or manual on-off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control. As with all CT dust extractors, the 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5m) antistatic hose comes standard. Quick on/off foot actuated brake prevents roll-off during usage or during transport. The ergonomic handle makes maneuvering these small and light dust extractors a breeze. The main filter can be changed without using tools. The internal sensors monitor the fluid level, for wet applications, and switch the mobile dust extractor off automatically when the container is full.
- TS 75 EQ Plunge Cut Track Saw
- Imperial scale for setting the depth of cut
- Arbor size: 1.101" (30 mm)
- Bevel cuts: 0º - 45º
- Cutting depth on guide rail: 2-3/4" (70 mm) straight down and 2 1/8" (55 mm) at 45°
- Cutting depth without guide rail: 2-15/16" (75 mm) straight down
- Power consumption: 1600 watts / 13 amps 120 v AC
- Saw blade diameter: 8-1/4" (210 mm)
- Saw blade speed: 1,350 - 3,550 rpm
- Weight: 13.6 lbs. (6.2 kg)
- CT MIDI HEPA Dust Extractor Package
- Container/filter bag capacity: 3.96 gal/3.3 gal (15 liters/12.5 liters)
- Depth x width x height: 17.5" x 13.5" x 18.5" (440 x 340 x 470 mm)
- Maximum suction capacity: 137 CFM (2807 l/min)
- Maximum vacuum: 96" static water lift (20000 Pa)
- Noise (sound level): 62 dB (low setting) - 72 dB (maximum setting)
- Power consumption: 400-1200 watts / 3.3-10 amps 120 v AC
- Weight: 21.4 lbs. (9.7 kg)
TS 75 EQ Plunge Cut Track Saw, CT MIDI HEPA Dust Extractor, Guide rail, Limit stop, Plug-it power cord, Saw Blade, Slipclutch, Splinterguard, Systainer, Antistatic suction hose, Filter bag, Filters.
- Additional Information
Includes 2 Tools Power Source Corded