Portable and compact, yet loaded with features such as Full Unit HEPA Certification, tool-triggered operation, high-performance suction, and Systainer integration. The CT SYS is ideal for remodelers and painters who need the utmost in portability, yet without compromise in function. Self-contained hose and cord storage, onboard tools, manual and automatic function, shoulder strap, anti-static design, system integration, and low sound (67 dB(A)), the CT SYS is well-equipped and built for professional use. The CT SYS System is small in size, BIG in performance. Integrated to stack and pack with Systainers the CT SYS can be easily carried by the handle or provided configurable shoulder strap. Full Unit HEPA Certification, full-sized performance, compact and lightweight size, and system integration, all backed by our exclusive Service All-Inclusive that includes a 3-year warranty. The CT SYS is your partner for tackling the smaller and tedious tasks while providing tool-triggered activation for use with power tools yet fully equipped for clean-up tasks with on-board nozzles.
- Anti-static suction hose: 1-1/16" x 9.8' (27mm x 3m)
- Depth x Width x Height: 15-9/16" x 11-5/8" x 10-5/8" (396 x 296 x 270 mm)
- Max. Suction Capacity: 106 CFM (3,000 l/min)
- Maximum Vacuum: 80” static water lift (20,000 Pa)
- Noise (Sound Level): 67 dBA
- Power Consumption: 1000 watts, 8.3 amps 120 V AC
- Power Cord Length: 5 meters (16’-13/32" (16.4’))
- Product Weight: 15.2 lbs (6.9 kg)
(1) 500559 Anti-Static Hose 1-1/16” x 9.8’ (27 mm x 3.0 m), (1) 200340 HEPA Filter, (1) 500438 Disposable Filter Bag, (1) Container / Filter Bag Capacity 1.2 gal / 0.9 gal (4.5 liters / 3.5 liters), (1) 500532 Shoulder Strap SYS-TG, 500592 Upholstery Brush D36, 500593 Crevice Nozzle D36.
- Additional Information
Power Source Corded