DetailsThe new TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw builds on years of system innovation to deliver the most versatile, precise cutting system available, allowing you to cut the cord and go wherever the work takes you. Powered by two 18V, 5.2 Ah batteries, the TSC 55 can zip through 100 meters of sheet goods on a single charge, while still delivering all the benefits you’ve come to expect from the Festool Track Saw System. Guide rail precision, with the FS Guide Rail System, you’ll get laser straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds (55"guide rail not included). Simply lay the Guide Rail between two points, and you have your cut line. It’s really that easy. Splinter-free cutting, splinterguards on both sides of the blade ensure that you’ll make zero-tearout cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste. Not only can you replace large, stationary equipment with the incredibly precise, handheld track saw system, but now you can go wherever work needs to get done, without the cord. High speed, brushless EC-TEC motor and chip collection bag. Spring-loaded guide wedge runs in front of saw to prevent seizing.
- Imperial scale for setting the depth of cut
- Battery Voltage: 18/36V
- Battery Capacity: 5.2 Ah
- Saw Blade Speed: 2,650–3,800 (1 x 18 V) / 2,650–5,200 (2 x 18 V)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4" (160 mm)
- Bevel Cuts: -1–47°
- Cutting Depth (with Guide Rail): 1-15/16" (50 mm) straight down & 1-7/16" (37 mm) at 45°
- Cutting Depth (without Guide Rail): 2-1/8" (55 mm) straight down
- Cutting Depth (45° angle): 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Arbor Size: .787" (20 mm)
- Weight - One Battery: 10.1 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Weight - Two Batteries: 11.7 lbs (5.3 kg)
(1) TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw, (2) 5.2 Ah Li Battery, (2) TCL 3 Charger, (1) 48-Tooth Blade, (1) Chip Collection Bag, (1) Splinterguard, (1) Limit Stop, (1) T-Loc Systainer SYS 5.
- Additional Information
Drive Type 20mm Arbor Power Source Cordless Voltage 28V & up