DetailsThe ultimate in versatility, the Vecturo oscillating multi-tool combines limitless functionality and power with exceptional controllability, delivering precise results in the trickiest of places. With industry-first, tool-less Plunge Base and Depth-Stop, the Vecturo oscillating multi-tool stands apart, delivering a level of cutting precision customers can only expect from Festool. Ergonomic handling and tool-less everything translates to faster, more comfortable work with less downtime. Cut, scrape or score virtually any material, thanks to a wide variety of blades and variable speed. Achieve accurate, to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material, thanks to the Plunge Base and slim body design. Power through the most challenging tasks with ease thanks to hassle-free, tool-less base and cutter changes. Includes Plunge Base and Depth-Stop Set accessories. 400-Watt motor producing up to 18,500 oscillations per minute. 4-degree oscillation amplitude for ultimate super-cutting speed. The Depth Stop shoe can limit the depth of cut in applications like cutting drywall where you need to avoid cutting too deep and hitting plumbing or electrical wires. The Plunge Base makes it easy to do cut outs without blade wander, for precise and accurate cuts every time. The Vecturo Oscillating Multi-tool has 400 watts of power and a large oscillation frequency of four degrees, allowing it to outperform similar tools.
- Amplitude (Left/Right): 2.0° (4.0° combined)
- Blade Changing System: Quick-release lever, FastFix
- Oscillating Frequency: 10,000 - 18,500 opm
- Power: 400 Watts (3.3 amps, 120V AC)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
(1) Oscillating Multi-Tool Vecturo OS 400, (1) Round Wood Blade 500139, (1) Universal Blade 500129, (1) Wood Blade 500128, (1) 13' Plug-It Cord, (1) Depth-Stop 500160, (1) Plunge Base 500161, (1) Systainer SYS 2.
- Additional Information
Power Source Corded