DetailsThe ultimate in versatility, the Vecturo oscillating multi-tool combines limitless functionality and power with exceptional controllability, delivering precise results in the trickiest of places. With industry-first, tool-less Plunge Base and Depth-Stop (sold separately or included wit Vecturo Set), the Vecturo oscillating multi-tool stands apart, delivering a level of cutting precision customers can only expect from Festool. Ergonomic handling and tool-less everything translates to faster, more comfortable work with less downtime. Cut, scrape or score virtually any material, thanks to a wide variety of blades and variable speed. Achieve accurate, to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material, thanks to the optional Plunge Base and slim body design. Power through the most challenging tasks with ease thanks to hassle-free, tool-less base and cutter changes. 400-Watt motor producing up to 18,500 oscillations per minute. 4-degree oscillation amplitude for ultimate super-cutting speed. Optional Plunge Base and Depth-Stop for added functionality and precision. The Vecturo Oscillating Multi-tool has 400 watts of power and a large oscillation frequency of four degrees, allowing it to outperform similar tools.
- Amplitude (Left/Right): 2.0° (4.0° combined)
- Blade Changing System: Quick-release lever, FastFix
- Oscillating Frequency: 10,000 - 18,500 opm
- Power: 400 Watts (3.3 amps, 120V AC)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
(1) Oscillating Multi-Tool Vecturo OS 400, (1) Universal Blade 500129, (1) 13' Plug-It Cord, (1) Systainer SYS 2.
- Additional Information
Power Source Corded