DetailsHanging drywall is serious work and requires a serious drywall gun. Introducing the most refined and capable drywall gun yet – the DWC 18. Equipped with magazine attachment for using commonly available collated screws, on-demand push and drive system (no need to hold the trigger), electronic cut-off, precision depth control, user-serviceable magazine, and EC TEC brushless motor, the DWC is built to make hard work less hard on you. Quiet, efficient, and accurate, for faster installs with less fatigue. Sink screws consistently and precisely (to 1/256") with mechanical and electronic depth control with automatic cut-off to prevent overdriven fasteners saving material as well as time in re-work to achieve quality results. With motor speed of 4,500 RPM, coupled with the auto-feed magazine using collated screws, makes fast work of hanging sheets while the impulse-drive functionality provides exceptional battery life. EC TEC brushless motor technology, robust internal parts, and serviceable magazine, the DWC 18 is built for heavy-duty fastening work in the most demanding applications and backed by the Festool-exclusive Service All Inclusive featuring a three-year warranty. Battery and charger not included.
- Arbor Size: 20 mm
- Battery voltage: Not included
- Li-ion battery capacity: 5.2 Ah
- Max. screw capacity (magazine attachment): 2.16" (55 mm)
- Max. torque, wood/steel: 44.25/123 in lbs (5/14 Nm)
- Motor: DC EC TEC Brushless
- RPM: 0-4500 min-¹
- Weight with depth stop: 4.18 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Weight with magazine attachment: 4.62 lbs (2.1 kg)
(1) DWC 18-4500 Cordless Screw Gun, (1) Magazine Attachment, (1) Depth Stop, (1) Belt Clip, (1) Scaffolding Holder, (1) Magnetic Bit Holder, (1) PH 2 Bit, (2) PH 2 Elongated Bit, (2) Rubberized Battery Frame, (1) Systainer SYS 2 TLOC.
- Additional Information
Includes Bare Tool Only Power Source Cordless Voltage 18V - 24V