DetailsEasy-to-use, curve-compatible sheet metal shears for cutting and trimming thin sheet. Outstanding ergonomics and compact design for optimal mobility of the shear. Precise curve cutting with low sheet-metal distortion. Indexible cutting blades with four sides for clean and burr-free cutting with low operating costs. Perfect for trimming and cutting. Unrestricted view of the cutting line. Motor with outstanding performance and stability. 16 ft. cable. Stainless steel up to 20 gauge.
- Power consumption: 350 Watts
- Power output: 210 Watts
- Strokes: 4000 RPM
- Cutting speed: 16.4 – 26.2 ft./min
- Cable with plug: 16'
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Max. cutting capacity - Steel 56,000 lbf/in²: 16 Gauge
- Max. cutting capacity - Steel 84,000 lbf/in²: 18 Gauge
- Max. cutting capacity - Steel 112,000 lbf/in²: 19 Gauge
- Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in²: 14 Gauge
- Radius of smallest curve: 9/16"
- Part number BLS 1.6 X: 7 230 29
1 pair of blades, 1 set of wrenches, 1 hand guard.
- Additional Information