DetailsThe DD750X shop model is designed for durability and has the flexibility required to sharpen the largest range of dull or broken bits-including split points and masonry bits. The DD750X also adds increased capacity, sharpening 3/32 to 3/4 in. bits. The precision and accuracy of the DD750X makes this our top of the line model.
- One chuck sharpens all sizes 3/32 to 3/4 in.
- Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- New Push to Stop design on the drill point splitting port will not allow you to over split the bit point
- Adjustable material take-off allows user to change the amount of bit material that can be removed to further extend the life of your bits
- User replaceable diamond sharpening wheel design for simple replacement
- Cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability
- Metal sharpening tube
- New permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load
- Sharpens High-speed Steel, Carbide, Cobalt, TiN-coated and Masonry bits
- Can sharpen 3/32 to 1/2 in. reverse-twist (left-hand) drill bits with optional accessory
- Custom Point angle sharpening - choose any angle from 115 degree to 140 degrees
Professional hard-shell carrying case Owner's Manual
- Additional Information