The new DeWalt Tracksaw delivers table saw precision, panel saw capacity, and hand saw portability. The zero clearance track system and dual anti-splinter edges ensure perfectly straight, splinter free cuts. The specially designed transmission and precision ground, laser-cut woodworking blade minimize deflection to deliver a finished edge - just like a table saw. Make any cut, anywhere, at any angle - even bevel or inside cuts - as easily as connecting the dots. Attach a vacuum and up to 90% of the dust gets collected to minimize clean up.
- Power Supply: 120V, 12A
- Max Watts Out: 1,300 MWO
- Blade: 6-1/2 inch 44T ATB
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- No Load Speed: 1,750–4,000 RPM
- Dust Management: Universal 1-1/4 inch Port
- Anti-Kickback Design: included
- Bevel Capacity: 47 degrees
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 44 mm
- Max Depth of Cut at 45 degrees on Guide Rails: 40 mm
6 1/2 inch 48 tooth precision ground blade (20 mm arbor), heavy duty kit box, 59 inch track and 102 inch track.
- Additional Information
Drive Type 20mm Arbor Power Source Corded Size Range 6 Inch - 6-7/8 Inch