DetailsCam action miter lock function makes miter setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0° - 60° left and 0° - 50° right. The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications. The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles. This provides maximum stability and accuracy. Linear horizontal rails utilize bronze guides to provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 320 mm wide. Quick release bevel setting provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 48° left and right. Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw with enormous capacity which is easy to transport around the job site. XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity.
- Power Input: 1675 Watts
- Power Output: 750 Watts
- Blade Speed: 4000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 250 mm, 10"
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 48/48°
- Miter Capacity [right/left]: 50/60°
- Weight: 23 kg
- Depth: 541 mm
- Length: 718 mm
- Height: 442 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws]: 152 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 302 x 88 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 320 x 76 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 213 x 88 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 226 x 76 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 302 x 58 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 320 x 50 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 226 x 50 mm
DW713-QS 220V Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw, 24 tooth precision saw blade, blade spanner and dust bag.
- Additional Information
Drive Type 30mm Arbor Power Source Corded Voltage 220V