DetailsFully adjusts to cross cut - vertically nest, bevel, and miter materials commonly cut on site. Fully adjustable cuts in a wide variety of materials without unwanted gaps, angles or variation. Metal construction, reinforced base and table, minimal plastic parts and strong motors; Switches built for constant cycling. Lightweight and compact for transport to and on site. Single bevel -3° to 48° left. 48°L to 48°R miter. LED light casts shadow of blade that indicates cut location. No alignment necessary. Works when main switch is activated or off auxiliary switch. Light shuts off after 20 seconds. Auxiliary XPS Switch allows user to check their cut without powering up the saw. Stainless steel adjustable miter detent plate allows user to quickly adjust the saw to maintain accuracy. 11 positive miter detents allows user to quickly adjust the saw to the most common miter angles. Easy to adjust. Large red miter pointer easy to read and locate miter angles. Heavy duty aluminum vase and table with tall ribbing to provide rigidity and strength. Heavy duty large aluminum trunnion provides rigidity and strength. Top handle allows user to carry saw in a traditional fashion. Cast in side handles allows user to carry saw horizontally. Cam Lock with push button release. Fast and easy when changing miter angles. Ability to quickly miter. Works with DEWALT 20V Max Batteries. When the battery drops to a certain level the XPS light will blink when the trigger is pulled. Highly visible bevel scale. Easy to read scale (easily replaceable). Ability to quickly bevel. Dust port accepts DEWALT universal connector. Quickly connects to DEWALT dust extractors (DWV012 & DWV010). Fits included dust bag. Rubber foot pad. Help to prevent saw from sliding. Doesn’t scratch wood surfaces. Battery and charger not included.
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Voltage: 20V Max
- No Load Speed: 3750 rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Vertical Capacity Baseboard Against Fence: 3-1/2"
- Vertical Capacity Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 3-5/8"
- Horizontal Capacity Baseboard Lying Flat: 8"
- Horizontal Capacity Crown Molding Lying Flat: 8"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 1.5" x 8"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 8"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 5.5"
- Tool Weight (w/out Battery): 30 lbs
(1) DCS361B 20V Max 7-1/4" Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Tool Only, (1) Carbide Blade, (1) Material Clamp, (1) Dust Bag.
- Additional Information
Drive Type 5/8" Arbor Includes Bare Tool Only Power Source Cordless Voltage 18V - 24V