The DEWALT 60V Max VSR Stud and Joist Drill with E-Clutch System features a 1/2" chuck and brushless motor that provides corded power in a cordless solution. Ideal for plumbers, electricians and HVAC installers who need to drill large diameter holes in wood. This drill provides exceptional power, control, durability, and runtime with its 60V brushless motor, E-Clutch System and mechanical clutch. 2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application. E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect; feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained. Equipped with the innovative bind-up control feature called E-Clutch System this drill increasing user control in bind-up/stall situations by sensing a stall during use and managing torque accordingly. Power of a cord with cordless freedom. Adjustable bail handle and 2-position side handle for leverage and control. Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability. The DEWALT Perform and Protect line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration. LED light enhances visibility of work surface.
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6-1/4"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Clutch: Yes
- Clutch Type: Bind Up Control
- No Load Speed: 0-300/0-1250 rpm
- # of Speed Settings: 2.0
- Power Tool Type: Cordless
- System: 60V
- Tool Height: 6.83"
- Tool Length: 16.0"
(1) DCD460 Drill, (1) DCB606 FLEXVOLT Lithium Ion Battery, (1) Fast Charger, (1) Chuck Key and Holder, (1) 2-Position Side Handle, (1) Adjustable Bail Handle, (1) Kit Bag.
- Additional Information
Chuck Type 1/2 Inch Power Source Cordless Voltage 28V & up