The DC820B is compatible with DeWalt's XRP batteries and the older NiCd batteries. Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life. Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue. 1,740 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications. 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed. Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability. Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort. Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability. Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback. Batteries and charger sold separately.
- Voltage: 18
- Drive Size: 1/2" square with detent pin retention
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 RPM
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 IPM
- Max. Torque: 1,740 in-lbs
- Max. Torque: 145 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 2.2 (tool only) lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- DC820B Tool Only (batteries and charger sold separately)