Details2-stage & E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations. A Perform and Protect feature. SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature. 15.5 Joules of impact energy provides maximum performance in drilling and chipping. 15 Amp motor provides maximum overload protection and power. Electronic Variable Speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load. Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications. Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping, only available in chipping mode. Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 1" - 1-3/4"
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Impact Energy: 15.5 Joules
- Vibration Control: SHOCKS
- Vibration Measurement: 9.3 m/s²
- No Load Speed: 125 - 250 rpm
- Blows/Min: 1150 - 2304 bpm
- Clutch: 2-Stage & E-Clutch
- Tool Length: 23"
- Tool Weight: 19.2 lbs
- Warranty - Service Contract: 2 Year
D25763 2 Inch SDS Max Combination Hammer, 360˚ Side Handle and Kit Box.
- Additional Information
Drive Type SDS Max Power Source Corded