Single-Cast Trunnion System results in incredible vibration control providing continuous smooth operation and dependable accuracy. Dual Front Cranks make adjusting blade height and blade bevel easy, accurate, and repeatable in all your operations. The Bevel Dial allows fine tuning of the blade bevel with ease and provides accuracy you can trust to within 1/4°. The Cabinet Construction consists of a large cast iron base providing stability and solid footing. Tool-Free Split Guard design allows a true rise-and fall riving knife by using a lever on the front of the saw or inside the throat plate. You can then add the anti-kickback paws and guard to the riving knife without tools. Table Top provides more surface area to stabilize the product and offers outstanding smoothness and superior ease. The Largest Blade Opening in class makes fine tuning your riving knife and blade changes easier than ever. The Push Button Arbor Lock makes the blade changing process simple and more natural with the use of only 1 wrench. Large, Easy to Access ON/OFF switch is multi-directional and can be activated from any angle. Bi-Level Dust Extraction uses only 1 collector hose coupled with a sloping bottom cabinet used to navigate dust, and the new closed bevel gauge provides a sealed interior. This combination results in much higher level of dust collection. BIESEMEYER Fence System provides hairline pointer and built-in tape allowing you to make precision set-ups, cut after cut. 9-ply fence faces have improved tolerances like no other as well as an improved cam front lock lever for an over lock with a curved edge. On-Board Miter Gauge Storage is conveniently located on the side of the cabinet and On-Board Wrench and Push Stick Storage is conveniently located beside the switch. UL Listed.
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Blade Diameter: 10 in.
- Blade Speed: 4,300 RPM
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 36 in.
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 13 1/2 in.
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2 1/8 in.
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 3 1/8 in.
- Distance - Front of Table to Center of Blade: 18 1/2 in.
- Distance - Table in Front of Saw at Max Depth of Cut: 13 1/2 in.
- Max Width of Dado: 1 1/8 in.
- Miter Gauge Groove: 3/8 in. x 3/4 in.
- Chip Exhaust Opening: 4 in. and 5 in.
- Table Height: 35 in.
- Size of Cast Iron Top (with wings only): 31 in. x 40 in.
- Table Size with BIESEMEYER Table, Wing & Laminate Board: 31 in. x 64 in.
- Length: 71 in.
- Width: 37 in.
- Width with Fence on Saw: 46 in.
- Height: 35 in.
- Weight: 624 lbs.
Delta 36-L336 Type 2, 3 HP Motor 10 in. UNISAW with 36 in. BIESEMEYER Fence System.
- Additional Information
Drive Type 5/8" Arbor Hp Range 2-1/4 HP - 3 HP Power Source Corded