DetailsWithstands extreme jobsite conditions. Durable housing design with thick over-mold in key impact areas. IP56 rating to handle the extreme jobsite conditions. Protected glass enclosed head assembly for maximum weather and environment protection. Single axis slope control to easily change the slope of the laser for complex leveling applications. Anti-Drift System (ADS) alerts user when laser has drifted from benchmark. Up to 85 hours of runtime with (3) D-cell alkaline batteries. 3/32-in. leveling accuracy and extended range of 2000-ft. diameter.
- Accuracy: Up to 3/32-in @ 100-ft
- Range: Up to 2000 ft
- Laser Type: 630 – 670 nm <1mW
- Laser Class: 2
- Operating Temperature: +14°F to +122°F (–10 to +50°C)
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 8.6 x 7.7-in
- Power: (3)1.5V D-cell batteries
Rotary Laser, laser detector with bracket, carrying case and batteries.
- Additional Information