This saw blade is primarily intended for large panel saws and industrial woodworking machinery. High precision, tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers! In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), special carbide tipped cutting edges to guarantee great performance, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise. This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades!
- 5.2mm kerf thickness, 3.5mm plate thickness, TCG grind, 16° hook angle.
- For industrial sizing single sheets and multiple panels on horizontal panel sizing machines.
- For cutting one-sided or two-sided plastic-laminate panels, MDF.
- High quality carbide cutting edges to guarantee long-lasting performance.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.