How does this work? The secret is in the 3D Router Carver Bit and the way that bit interacts with the carving templates. The V-Groove router bit is enclosed in a 45º cone-shaped guide. You rout with the plunge mechanism of your router unlocked, allowing the bit to move up or down as the router moves forward. As the slot in the template get wider, the bit moves down, producing a wider, deeper V-groove. As the slot gets narrower, the bit moves up, and the groove gets narrower and shallower. It sounds simple, and it is!
- Turn your router into a remarkable carving tool. It’s fast, easy, and a whole lot of fun!
- Decorate doors, drawers, cabinets, furniture or just about any flat wooden surface.
- A whole range of templates and holding frames to use bit with (not included).
- Bit features 90° cutting angle, 23/32-Inch diameter.
- Tool features 8mm shank, but it fits 1/2-Inch shank.