A new saw blade which reduces material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut! This blade features a heavy-duty steel plate (44 Rockwell) for higher resistance during work, laser-cut heat expansion slots and sound dampening channels to prevent the tool from warping during rotation and greatly reduce vibrations! Blade teeth are made of Industrial SinterHip High-density carbide which prevents the tool from any material failure and guarantees a longer cutting life. Also, the new Shear Angle Grind on the teeth front face produces smooth cuts, reduces the blade cutting force and improves the cutting speed, setting a new standard for performance and value. Last but not least, the blade Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Ideal for all woods including wet lumber. This outstanding saw blade is delivered in practical clamshell packaging.
- For fast extra-clean crosscuts & occasional rip cuts. Excellent cut on plywood, great cut on wood.
- Use on radial arm saws, miter saws, circular saws, table saws for cutting soft/hardwood & plywood.
- 0.094 kerf thickness, 0.063 plate thickness, 15° cutting angle, 1 Flat and 4 Alternate Teeth grind.
- Thin kerf reduces material waste, shear angle produces smooth cuts and improves cutting speed.
- Special Carbide prevents from material failure, Non-Stick Orange Shield protects against corrosion.