Thin-kerf saw blade which reduces material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut. Saw blades features heavy-duty steel plate 44 Rockwell in Hardness, laser-cut head expansion slots, laser-cut sound-dampening channels, super thin kerf, industrial Sinterhip Hi-Density Carbide, non-stick orange shield coating, shear angle grind. Sold in clamshell packaging.
- For framing/decking & general construction. Faster cuts thanks to the special teeth geometry.
- Cut fiber cement (Hardieplank® and Hardiepanel®), plasterboard, solid wood, panel material, plastic.
- Super thin-kerf and Industrial SinterHip Hi-Density Carbide for long-lasting cutting performance.
- Non-stick orange shield coating and shear angle grind.
- Laser-cut heat-expansion and sound-dampening channels.