Designed for the contractors, this blade is the perfect choice combining smooth performance at affordable prices. Blade features heavy-duty steel plate, thin-kerf design for faster cuts, construction carbide for longer life, expansion slots to prevent warping and reduce vibrations. Sold in Clamshell packaging.
- For finishing crosscuts, to be used on portable and cordless circular saws, 18° hook angle.
- Excellent cut on soft/hardwood, plywood, OSB panels and melamine.
- Heavy-duty steel plate, includes rings for 3/8-Inch and 10mm bore.
- Thin-kerf design for faster cut and construction carbide for longer life.
- Delivered in clamshell packaging.