A well-constructed door must include a perfect rail and style joint. This is what this 2-piece bit set can offer! Clean, precise and well-crafted for strength, this is ideal for jobs requiring perfectly matching profiles. For routing on soft and hardwood from 23/32 to 7/8-Inch thick. Equipped with a bearing for easy template work, these bits feature super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. To be used on router tables, not for hand-held routers.
- Male & female bits for material from 23/32 to 7/8-Inch thick. 2-51/64-Inch Overall Length.
- Make rail and stile joints to buid your own doors. Use on router tables only.
- Clean, precise and well-crafted for strength. Ideal for jobs requiring perfectly matching profiles.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).