This bit is great for making classic raised panel doors. We recommend working between 10.000 and 12.000 RPM, from 3 to 5 passes. Equipped with a bearing for easy template work, this tool features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 19/32-Inch Cutting Length, Board Thickness from 23/32 to 25/32-Inch, 2-35/64-Inch Length.
- Great for making classic raised panel doors. To be used in router tables (3-5 passes).
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).