Cut channels for pipes or cables in one single pass using CMT’s ball end bits. Reduce the stress on the bits by cutting a first groove with a straight bit.The bit design gives you a wide flat bottom cut and the longer shank allows for deeper detailing. Bit is equipped with 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting cutting performance, features anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and PTFE-coating to prevent pitch and resin build-ups. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 15/64-Inch Smaller Diameter, 5/16-Inch Cutting Length, 15/32-Inch Radius.
- 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance on wood.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- PTFE Coating to protect bit against resin and pitch build-ups.
- Cut channels for pipes or cables in one single pass.