This bit features inverted profiles that are ideal for use with a router table. Instead of running stock with the edge to be routed down on the table, the flat surface of the stock
can remain on the table. This bit is included is also included in the CMT Crown Molding Set. The bit design gives you a wide flat bottom cut and the longer shank allows for deeper detailing. Bit is equipped with 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting cutting performance, features anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and PTFE-coating to prevent pitch and resin build-ups. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 2-1/8-Inch Diameter, 29/64-Inch Cutting Length, 2-39/64-Inch Overall Length.
- 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance on wood.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- Equipped with a bearing for easy and efficient template work.
- Features an inverted profile which is ideal for use with a router table.