This bit represents the mirror image of the traditional Roman ogee bit, but it also adds a sharp defining detail to the edges of cabinets and furniture before rolling into a smooth convex shape. Bit is equipped with 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting cutting performance, features anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and PTFE-coating to prevent pitch and resin build-ups. Equipped with a bearing for easy template work. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 7/8-Inch Diameter, 19/32-Inch Cutting Length, 1/4-Inch Minor Cutting Length, 2-9/32-Inch Length.
- 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance on wood.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- Add a sharp defining detail to the edges of cabinets & furniture, then give a smooth convex shape.
- Equipped with a bearing for easy efficient template work.