This bit are similar to the CMT Roman one, but it adds a sharp defining detail to the edges of cabinets and furniture, before rolling into a smooth convex shape. Bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 1-1/2-Inch Diameter, 3/4-Inch Cutting Length.
- Adds sharp defining detail to the edges of cabinets & furniture, then produces smooth convex shape.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).