This bit lets you make delicate grooves and incisions with laser precision. Make one of a kind effects with single run 30° bevel edges. Three super sharp cutting edges and this perfectly balanced bit allow you to work with superior accuracy with no risk of burning. Raise the bit and produce a delicate fine point incision, or work the whole 1/2-Inch diameter to render bold highlighted lettering. Bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 35° Cutting Angle, 3/8-Inch Cutting Length, 2-Inch Overall Length.
- Make delicate grooves and incisions with laser precision.
- Raise bit and produce fine point incision or work the whole diameter to render highlighted letters.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.