CMT’s unique stile and rail set allows you to produce glass panel doors utilizing a rubber panel retainer to secure the glass in a 1/8-Inch slot cut into the frames. These 1/2-Inch shank bits work the same as our other stile and rail sets, but leave you with a square rabbet on the inside of your door for installing the glass panel. Bits are equipped with 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting cutting performance, features anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and PTFE-coating to prevent pitch and resin build-ups. Not for use on hand-held routers. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 1-5/8-Inch Diameter, 13/16-Inch Cutting Length, 5/16-Inch Radius.
- Bits feature 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance on wood.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- Useful set to produce glass panel doors.
- Use a rubber panel retainer to secure the glass in a 1/8” slot cut into the frames.