Why interrupt the subtle linearity of an all-wood drawer front or cabinet door with a metal knob or handle? Use a CMT finger pull bit and make a harmonious wooden handle. Bit is equipped with 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting cutting performance, features anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and PTFE-coating to prevent pitch and resin build-ups. Not for use on hand-held routers. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 1/8-Inch Radius, 1-1/2-Inch Diameter and Overall Length varying from 1-49/64 to 1-29/32-Inch.
- 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance on wood.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- Make a harmonious wooden handle by using this bit.
- To be used on wood or hardwood.