Add linearity to wooden drawer fronts or cabinet door by adding a harmonious wooden handle. Easy to use, this bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. Not for use on hand-held router. Use it on router tables only. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 9/16-Inch Max. Board Thickness, 3/4-Inch Cutting Length, 3/16 to 3/32-Inch Radius;
- Not for use on hand-held routers. Use on router tables only.
- For making wooden finger pulls in wood and wood products quickly and easily.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.