Most drawers live a pretty tough life. They’re pulled and pushed and usually overloaded, so the key to success when constructing fine drawers is in the quality of the joint you choose for the corners. With this CMT drawer lock bit you can make strong, perfectly fitting joints quickly and easily. Bit is equipped with 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting cutting performance, features anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and PTFE-coating to prevent pitch and resin build-ups. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 1-Inch Cutting Length, 30° Cutting Angle, 2-15/16-Inch Overall Length.
- 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance on wood.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- Make strong, perfectly fitting joints quickly and easily.
- For making fine drawer fronts easily.