This bit is ideal for milling miter joints in 1-1/8-Inch stock and it is also a quick and easy way to accurately create boxes, stretcher bars, frames and any assortment of right angle or parallel joint projects. Bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. Not for use on hand-held router. Use it on router tables only. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 7/8-inch Cutting Length, 45°Cutting Angle, Material 3/8 to 3/4-Inch thick, 2-3/8-Inch Length.
- Create boxes, stretcher bars, frames and any assortment of right angle or parallel joint projects.
- ideal for milling miter joints in 1-1/8-Inch stock. Use on router tables only.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.