This bit produces strong, perfectly-fitting joints quickly and easily. You can make fine drawers, making sure that the corners fit well. This tool features a super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. For use on router tables only. Do Not use on hand-held routers. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands
- 1-1/4-inch Cutting Length, 45°Cutting Angle, Material 5/8 to 1-1/8-Inch thick, 2-49/64-Inch Length.
- Produces strong, perfectly-fitting joints quickly and easily. Use on router tables only.
- You can make fine drawers, making sure that the corners fit well.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.