This bit produces an almost indestructible glue joint quickly and accurately. Ideal for joining wide panels, doors and furniture parts. By accurately centering the bit in the wood, the upper and lower vertical cutting edges of the bit will cut equal proportions. Simply run one edge of the panel, turn the panel over, and then run the opposite edge - you will produce perfectly matched reverse cuts that form flawless joints. This tool features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. Not for use on hand-held routers. Use on router tables only. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- Material Thickness from 5/8 to 1-Inch, 1/2-Inch Cutting Length, 2-Inch Overall Length.
- Create an almost indestructible glue joint quickly and accurately.
- Ideal for joining wide panels, doors and furniture parts. Not for use on hand-held routers.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.