This bit allows you to make true divided light doors for fine furniture and cabinets as well as sash bar windows, and stile and rail constructions. Bit is equipped with 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting cutting performance, features anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and PTFE-coating to prevent pitch and resin build-ups. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 1-1/4-Inch Cutting Length, Material Thickness from 19/32 to 1-3/16-Inch, 2-49/64-Inch Length.
- 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance on wood.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- Equipped with a bearing for easy and efficient template work.
- Make divided light doors for fine furniture, cabinets, sash bar windows, rail & stile constructions.