This bit is the perfect choice for making the edges of stair treads, window sills, shelves and more. You can also create an oval edge by using a bit with a bead diameter larger than the stock thickness. This tool features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 1-3/4-Inch Diameter, 1-5/8-Inch Cutting Length, 1-Inch Minor Cutting Length, 3-9/64-Inch Length.
- For making the edges of stair treads, window sills, shelves and more.
- Create an oval edge by using a bit with a bead diameter larger than the stock thickness.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.