Make wall panels slots with this bit. Designed for plunging operations. For best results use in CNC and table-mounted routers. Bit is equipped with 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting cutting performance, features anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and PTFE-coating to prevent pitch and resin build-ups. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 7/16-Inch Smaller Diameter, 7/8-Inch Cutting Length, 2-1/2-Inch Overall Length.
- 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance on wood.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- Make wall panel slots. Bit designed for easy plunging operations.
- For best results use in CNC and table-mounted routers.