This classical ogee bit created an inverted ogee profile on your workpiece, with the concave edge adjacent to the upper surface. Results? Your furniture will have a special look and your guests will be amazed! Equipped with a bearing for easy template work, this bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 1-1/2-Inch Diameter, 11/16-Inch Cutting Length.
- Inverted ogee profile on your workpiece, with the concave edge adjacent to the upper surface.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).